Join us using your Facebook or Twitter to connect and share with the people in your life

I am surprised individuals still don't understand
By: Rsgoldfastcom JK
It is really simple and I am surprised individuals still don't understand how. So no point saying I wont when I have managed to find each and every 4MS2 player in this game regardless of if they're offline or not. It just takes somewhat longer if they're offline that is why I am whining because this function is not good for the sport.
I care because mostly all hackers and botters utilize this function. As I mentioned in my prior article. It slows down the whole process of locating the participant and documenting signs. So it is a problem. Hackers and botters do influence my match play. They fact they exist and are getting 50b+ a week away nodestones alone completely ignoring what they earn off elite boss drops affects me and players greatly. It affects the market and it is downright unfair. They also do care. Most of these folks doing this really care about their "reputation" even though they're a hacker or botter. They want to be seen as legit when they're in reality botting trash.
Make anouther personality to bot? Sure, but you are considering gold farmers not gamers who hack and bot. There's a big difference. A player isn't likely to begin over especially if they have spent a number of their own money on the starter character (which many of these guys have) and wind up losing it all immediately. It may be farmed up again sure but there is plenty of events which don't wind up coming back. One example is the Sword art online event.
We are talking about players that hack and buy Maplestory Mesos bot and scale positions rapidly as a result of hacking. It took under two months to strike 250 for 1 week which isn't really regular even for hardcore. So we are going to know about them since we will see their massive spikes in exp and assess what's up. 9 days out of 10 they are a hacker or botter.
No Comments
    Statistics
    Sponsored