Join us using your Facebook or Twitter to connect and share with the people in your life

Cup in Russia.Arena's squad has three wins
By: Rsgoldfastcom JK
Cup in Russia.Arena's squad has three wins and four draws this year, including two wins and two draws in World Cup qualifying to stand third in the six-team group, the FIFA Coins last spot that gives an automatic berth to next year's finals in Russia.Klinsmann was fired last year after a poor start to the campaign, falling 2-1 at home to Mexico and 4-0 in Costa Rica.

The Americans resume World Cup qualifying in September.US Soccer said Thursday that goalkeeper Jesse Gonzalez was approved by FIFA to play for the US. The American-born stopper who played for FC Dallas in Major League Soccer played for Mexico in an under-20 event. Atletico Madrid extend Saul Niguez´s contract until 2026 | Daily Mail Online

Saul, who was part of the Spain Under-21 side that lost the Euro 2017 final to Germany on Friday, said on his club’s website: “I’m very happy because at Atleti we are a family and there is no better place to be.”“I will work as always to repay the trust the club has shown in me on the field. I want to thank all my team-mates and the coaching staff for their help day by day to be able to be the player I am today,” he added.

The highly-rated Saul had been linked with a easports fifa move to some of Europe’s top clubs, with his stock rising further still during the European Under-21 Championship in Poland as he scored a stunning hat-trick in the 3-1 semi-final win over Italy and finished as the tournament’s top scorer.
No Comments
    Statistics
    Sponsored