Join us using your Facebook or Twitter to connect and share with the people in your life

I can not be the only one maplestory2 mesos
By: Rsgoldfastcom JK
Seriously, I can not be the only one who tends to dislike most of the existing dialogue alternatives for talking to maplestory2 NPCs (particularly ones who, quite honestly, create my character look stupid or childish). Would not it be cool if we could, upon creating our Maplestory 2 Mesos character, assign them a pair of specific personality traits which would ascertain the wording of your pursuit dialogue?
So if, for example, I wanted one personality for being a kind-hearted, slightly na?ve, and idealistic Knight in Shining Armor wannabe, and yet another to be a serious, practical, and somewhat cynical Deadpan Snarker, both could have dialogue options that would satisfactorily reflect these characterizations.
I had a real life buddy whose name was David. He climbed up in my own neighborhood with me. Beginning with Tibia, Runescape when we had been around 11 years old, then because we'd 13, we played with a lot MapleStory with different friends too.
He never responded, not issue. The go to this page next day, October 7 of 2008, I started to observe how everyone started to place"RIP" in his FB wall. I didn't understand how to act in note that is truly shocking.
No Comments
    Statistics
    Sponsored